domenica 25 ottobre 2009

Unnamed is back!

Hello everybody!
As you can see, this is my first post on this blog.
Being the first time I make a blog, I can offer no guarantees about the results, but you can be sure I will try my best.
Something about me: I am a not so young small town boy and I used to make a diy paper zine between about 1997 and early 2001. It was called Unnamed and was about all kinds of hardcore punk.
Then I kept on telling me: next week I will start a new issue, next month I will start a new issue, next season I will start a new issue, and the years passed. As times have changed, and I am still so lazy, I decided to make a blog to talk about the music and the other things that make my life more liveable.
Let me know what you think about it.

Andrea

P.S. If you want to know something more about me check this: http://www.myspace.com/unnamedzine

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento